Inthis article i have explained all the required information to know about Central Railway Recruitment 2022. If you are interested for Central Railway Vacancy 2022 then Apply Online for Total 2422 Post of Apprentice.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- 2 Railway Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- 3 Railway Recruitment 2022 - Overview
- 4 Central Railway Vacancy
- 5 What is the age limit for railway jobs?
- 6 Central Railway Apprentice Salary
- 7 Central Railway Apprentice Educational Qualification
- 8 Central Railway Apprentice Application Fee
- 9 Central Railway Apprentice Selection Process
- 10 How to apply for central railway apprentice
- 11 Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2022 – Important Links
- 12 Also Check Other Latest Sarkari Jobs 2022
Central Railway Recruitment 2022
Railway Recruitment Cell has Officially announced the applications for the post of Central Railway Apprentice posts. Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply directly by filling the online application link given in this post. Read the complete article to know about all required information ofthis vacancy.
Railway Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Railway Recruitment Cell has officially released the notification for the vacancy of Central Railway Apprentice the closing date for the submission of the Central Railway Apprentice Application form is 16th February 2022. If you are interested then check other details about the Central Railway Apprentice.
Railway Recruitment 2022 - Overview
|Railway Recruitment 2022 – Overview|
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Starting Date||17th January 2022|
|Closing Date||16th February 2022|
|Selection Process||Percentage of Marks in Matriculation|
|Central Railway Official Site||rrccr.com|
Central Railway Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Mumbai Cluster (MMCT)||1659|
What is the age limit for railway jobs?
The applicant should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 17-01-2022
Central Railway Apprentice Salary
Candidate will get stipent amount for first 3 years.
- For first year of training candidate will get 70% of minimum wage of semi skilled workers notified by the specific State.
- For second year of training candidate will get 80% of minimum wage of semi skilled workers notified by the specific State.
- For third year of training candidate will get 90% of minimum wage of semi skilled workers notified by the specific State.
Central Railway Apprentice Educational Qualification
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the government recognized Board.
- Candidate must possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Central Railway Apprentice Application Fee
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD category and Women candidates also.
Central Railway Apprentice Selection Process
Selection will be on the basis of a merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of a simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
How to apply for central railway apprentice
If You are interested and eligible for this post then follow below given post to apply for central railway apprentice post.
- First Open the official site of railway recruitment cell – rrccr.com
- Home page of the official website will open on your window.
- Then candidates can see the advertisement on the home page.
- Download the Notification No. RRC/CR/AA/2022.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And submit the form to the officials before the closing date.