Jharkhand B.Ed Admission Form 2019
Central University of Jharkhand has commenced the Jharkhand B.ED Admission Form 2019 for the year 2019-20. Admission in B.ED course in university is done on the basis of score he/she get in JCEBED Entrance Exam Form 2019. So all Interested candidates can fill the online registration form on or before 09-04-2019 by just following the simple steps given below.
Important Dates for the Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam Form 2019
|Publication of Admission Notice by||05-03-2019|
|Filling of Online Application Form will commence w.e.f||15-03-2019|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||09-04-2019 (23:59 hrs. Midnight)|
|Admit Card along with details of Examination Centre will be available for download onwards||Four days before the exam|
|Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam will be conducted on||Second week of May 2019|
|The Result will be released on||May/June 2019|
|Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam Merit List 2019 will be released on||June 2019|
Central University of Jharkhand B.ED Registration Form 2019
|Name of the University||Central University of Jharkhand|
|Starting Date to fill application form||15-03-2019|
|Last Date to fill application form||09-04-2019 (23:59 hrs. Midnight)|
|Exam name||Jharkhand B.ed Combined Entrance Exam (JCEBED Entrance Exam)|
Eligibility Criteria for CUJ B.Ed Admission Test 2019
Candidates who wish to get admission in the B.Ed course in CUJ University must fulfill the following eligibility conditions
- Should have completed under graduation from any recognized university or college with more than 50% marks.
- Students in their final year or last semester of the UG or PG program can also apply for the JCEBED Entrance Exam.
- Candidates should be more than more than 19 years of age to be able to apply for Jharkhand B.Ed Admission
- There is no upper age limit for the CUJ Admission in B.E.D course.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2019 Application fee
Application fee has to be paid through credit card/debit card/internet banking. The application fee will be non-refundable. Candidates can check the category wise application fee from below
- General category: Rs.1000/-
- Backward caste (I)/Backward caste (II) – Jharkhand state: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/Women of all categories- Jharkhand state: Rs.500/-
Jharkhand B.Ed Exam Admit Card 2019
Admit Card for the Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam will be available a week before exam. Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Admit Card will be available in online mode and can be downloaded from the official website of the CUJ University. Only those candidates who filled the application form correctly and submitted it before last date will be issued the hall ticket.
What Is The Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
Exam Pattern for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 is provided below.
- There will be only Multiple Choice Question.
- Total of 100 questions will be asked.
- Each Question carries one mark.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Language Proficiency||30 questions (15 questions for Hindi and 15 questions for English)|
|Teaching Aptitude||40 questions|
|Reasoning Ability||30 questions|
Jharkhand B.ed Entrance Exam Result 2019
JCEBED Entrance Exam Result 2019 is expected to be released in the month of May/ June 2019. Candidates have to use their Log In Credentials to check their Jharkhand Bed Results. Along with the result the authorities will also release a merit list. Candidates who have their name in their merit list will then have to appear in the counseling.
CUJ Jharkhand B.ed Admission Form 2019
Central University of Jharkhand conducts the state level Entrance exam for admission in the Bed courses. Through this exam, qualified candidates will get admission in the Bed course in Government aided and Private recognized Bed Institutions.
Candidates who wish to appear in the Jharkhand Bed Entrance Exam 2019 for Jharkhand Bed Admission need to submit the Jharkhand Bed Application Form. Application form is available on the official website till 09-04-2019 (23:59 hrs. Midnight).
Steps To fill CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2019
Candidates who wish to fill the Jharkhand B.ed Combined Entrance Exam Application form for CUJ Jharkhand B.ed Admission have to follow below given steps:
- Visit the official website of the Central University of Jharkhand that is jcebed.eadmissions.net
- From the homepage of the website read the eligibility criteria for Jharkhand B.Ed Admission.
- Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility can fill the online application for.
- For filling the form, press “New Registration” link
- Enter all the asked details and press “Register” Button.
- After completing your registration process press “Log In” Button and log in to your account using the login credentials
- Now fill the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Finally submit the application form and take a print out of it for future reference.
All candidates are advised to visit the official link in order to fill the admission form before the last date. Stay connected with our website www.sarkariresultonline.in for the latest exams update.
- LIC AAO Exam Admit Card 2019
- UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non Technical Online Form 2019
- NIELIT Scientist Exam Answer Key 2019
- Jammu & Kashmir Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- IDBI Bank Manipal School of Banking Assistant Manager Recruitment Form 2019
- RPF Constable (Group A, C & D) Admit Card 2019
- ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment Application Form 2019