OPSC Recruitment 2022 | OPSC Notification 2022 In this article, I have explained all the required information to know about OPSC Recruitment Notification 2022. If you are interested and eligible for the Medical Officer vacancy then apply online using the links given below first read this article carefully then follow the application link.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment Board has officially announced the application for the post of Medical Officer. Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply directly by filling out the online application link given in this post. Read the complete article to know about Exam Patterns, Eligibility Criteria details, the total number of Vacancies, etc.
OPSC Recruitment Notification Details 2022
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment Board has officially announced the application for Medical Officer. Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Board will post soon a detailed notification for this post where you can find more details about age, education, fees, and other details wait for more detailed notification you can check the same by using the official website which link is provided at the end of this article.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 | OPSC Notification
|Hiring Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Full time Sarkari job|
|Posts Name||OPSC Medical Officer|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Online Application Starting Date||27 December 2022|
|Last Date Of Application||27 January 2023|
|Mode Of Application||Online Submission|
OPSC Recruitment 2022 Posts Details
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has officially announced the notification for the post of Medical Officer with a total of 3481 posts.
Education Qualification for OPSC Recruitment 2022
|Available Post Name||Education Qualification Eligibility Criteria|
|Medical Officer||Candidate must have a certificate/ degree of MBBS or must have an equivalent qualification from a government recognized institute/ Board.|
OPSC Notification 2022 Age Limit
- The Minimum age limit for Candidates to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2022 is 21 Years
- The Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2022 application: 38 Years
OPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary
- The Salary for OPSC Medical Officer Posts is Rs. 56100/-
OPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Date
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment Board has officially announced the application for the post of Medical Officer Check the important date below.
- Starting Date for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) application submission is on 27 December 2022
- The Last Date for OPSC recruitment 2022 application form submission is on 27 January 2023
How to Apply Online for OPSC Recruitment 2022?
- FIRST, Read the whole IAF Notification Carefully!
- After reading the notification go to the official website of the OPSC recruitment page. https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx
- Click on the Career option from the menu section.
- Select the New Registration section if you don’t have an account on the site.
- The Form will open on your window now you have to fill in all the required details carefully and also keep scan copy of all required documents.
- Upload passport-size Photograph, Signature
- After filling form Pay the application Fee charges. (If applicable)
- That’s It, Take a printout of the form for further reference.