Shiba Inu Coin Details | How to buy Shiba Inu, Shiba inu price today, shiba inu, Shiba inu coin news,
Shiba Inu Coin Details
Shiba Inu (SHIB Inu) is an Ethereum-based altcoin and people also called a meme coin (a cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin) that features the Shiba Inu—a Japanese breed dog—as its mascot. Shiba Inu is widely considered to be an alternative to Doge coin in fact, proponents of Shiba Inu tout it as “the Dogecoin killer.” Dogecoin was launched in December 2013, Shiba Inu was created in August 2020 by an anonymous individual or group called Ryoshi. Shiba Inu still ranks in the top ten among all meme cryptocurrencies by this measure.
Shiba Inu Ecosystem
- Shiba Inu (SHIB): This is the project’s foundational currency. Starting with a supply of 1 quadrillion (equal to 1,000 trillion), The founder Ryoshi locked 50% in Uniswap (for liquidity purposes) and then sent the other 50% to Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin for safekeeping.14 In May 2021, Buterin donated more than 50 trillion of Shiba Inu coins, then worth over $1 billion, to a COVID-19 relief fund in India. Shortly thereafter, Buterin also “burned”—or permanently removed from circulation—40% of Shiba Inu’s total supply to a so-called dead wallet.
- Leash (LEASH): The second token in the Shiba Inu ecosystem, Leash represents the other end of the ecosystem’s spectrum, with a total supply of only 107,646 tokens compared with the trillions of Shiba Inu tokens.
- Bone (BONE): Bone fits in between the other two tokens in terms of circulation supply, with a total supply of 250,000,000 tokens. It is designed to be a governance token that will allow the SHIBArmy to vote on upcoming proposals.
- ShibaSwap: The goal of DeFi platform ShibaSwap is to provide a safe place to trade cryptocurrencies while remaining decentralized. SHIB and LEASH are best purchased and sold through ShibaSwap.
- Shiba Inu Incubator: The incubator aims to shift the focus beyond popular art forms such as painting, photography, and digital rendering and discover ways to honor creativity and ingenuity.
- Shiboshis: Shiboshis are 10,000 Shiba Inu-generated non-fungible tokens (NFTs) written on the Ethereum blockchain, with different traits that make each Shiboshi unique and collectible.